Solutions Engineer at HUMAN
At HUMAN we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.About the role:
The Customer Success team at HUMAN is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making HUMAN one of the best places to work.
We’re looking for a Solution Engineer to join our team to manage the complete integration process for our clients, working across our Advertising, Application and Marketing Integrity products. The relationship you build with your clients have a direct impact on our product - both in the short and long term to ensure the needs of the client are heard and met.What you will do:
- Operate as the primary technical contact for HUMAN’s clients during product integration, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues and reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced.
- Be hyper responsive to team and client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time.
- Work with HUMAN’s Sales, Product, Operations, Engineering and Detection teams to deploy, configure and troubleshoot services for clients.
- Be a front line product expert. Demonstrate the ability to present and explain, in detail, how HUMAN’s products and services function to a variety of audiences.
- Individually manage multiple simultaneous projects and track tasks to completion.
- Become a student of your Client List - understand your clients infrastructure and services - identify where HUMAN’s products best fit.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Sales and Product leads to feed back client feature requirements into our products and services.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality and privacy of client data.
- Be Human: Acclimate yourself to HUMAN culture and help us grow even more!
- Has been a Technical Account Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, Ad Operations Analyst and wants to be a part of creating and evolving new and emerging HUMAN Products.
- You are Accountable and self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines and ensure deliverables are met.
- The Ad Tech Ecosystem excites you: You are a lifelong student of advertising technology.
- Technically minded, interested in how things work.
- Command strong organizational and communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.