Solutions Engineering Analyst at Crossix
What You'll Do
- Work in dedicated partnership with the sales teams on end to end client solutioning, leading pre-sales analytics and research through proposal and contract creation
- Devise innovative ways to use Crossix proprietary data and techniques to demonstrate power of Crossix offerings to clients and prospects
- Provide subject matter, data, and analytical expertise to answer client, sales team, and internal questions
- Knowledgeable of the intricacies of all Crossix products and offerings, including an ability to speak confidently about them
- Work with various internal teams to move opportunities forward
- Prepare and facilitate sales training on new materials and tools to maximize sales efficiency and scale
- Work to optimize all parts of sales process for consistent and fluid messaging and organizational process
- Master core analytics methodologies, processes, and capabilities
What You've Done
- At least 2 years of relevant sales operation, solutions engineering, or consulting experience, with an analytical focus
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and working effectively across functions and with peers
- Effective communicator, able to write and speak clearly and with confidence
- Analytically oriented problem solver
- Adaptable, flexible, and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Salesforce or sales enablement tools a plus
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.