Sr. Account Manager, Agency Sales
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
R-2417 Sr. Account Manager, Agency Sales (Open)
Senior AE, Agency Development Sales
- We’re looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for the qualification, sales and growth of Agency business. The successful candidate will have a robust rolodex of agency contacts, a proven track record of quota attainment and successful consultative sales approach selling marketing technology solutions.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales revenue goals. (100%)
- Educates new clients on the benefits of Neustar’s technological capabilities and expertise
- Attend regular face-to-face client visits to build relationships targeted at understanding the individual client’s business needs and creates compelling, client-centric solutions that fulfill those needs
- Consistent attention to baseline clients’ existing environment, anticipate future solution deployment requirements, upselling and finding new revenue streams
- Regularly involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Maintains a constant dialogue with individual clients and proactively solicits and acts on feedback - consistently managing client expectations
- Iterates solutions based on client feedback and innovations from the Product and Services organizations
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence key players to satisfy customer needs and achieve desired business outcomes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to evangelize the merits of Neustar’s products internally and externally
- Ensures all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Shares industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge within Media and Advertising sales group
- Collaborate on strategic development areas (indirect revenue attainment) and drive leads through existing agency relationships, supporting various BD teams at Neustar
- Minimum of 5-7 years of successfully implementing strategic solutions within the digital advertising space into Advertising Agencies.
- Data, technology, analytics, ad operations, and digital advertising experience preferred
- Strong rolodex of agency contacts at the Mid-Senior Level
- The ability to be a self-starter and critical thinking consultative sales person in a highly accountable sales environment
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and developing revenue-rich relationships
- In-depth knowledge of online advertising ecosystem, processes and techniques
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with a senior presence
- Strong motivation to evolve learning, training
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.