Sr. Channel Sales Manager at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Channel Sales Manager who will help establish and manage sales opportunities with Direct Market Resellers such as CDW and SHI. The Channel Sales Manager is the first point of contact for partners when registering new opportunities, working through an ongoing deal, or coordinating with the Vimeo Sales Team, and is responsible for the day to day communication between the partners and the stakeholders within Vimeo. This person will also be responsible for enabling the CMR partners and ensuring they are set up for success to sell Vimeo’s products. The ideal candidate has keen attention to detail, agility to work on multiple deals simultaneously, communicate effectively both externally and within the organization, and can quickly establish business relationships. The role will be a part of the sales team that is expanding Vimeo’s Enterprise SaaS business.
What you’ll do:
- Establish reseller relationships with key DMR partners
- Manage registration process and qualify sales opportunities brought to Vimeo by the channel
- Direct sales opportunities to partners from Account Executives whose client wishes to close through the channel
- Communicate pricing and contract terms to partners
- Follow up with partners on deal status
- Assist teams within Vimeo to book channel business efficiently and accurately
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 5+ years of experience in Saas sales channel partner development
- Outstanding phone, written, sales, and interpersonal skills
- Knack for building trusted relationships with partners and understanding their cadence and specific business drivers
- History of multitasking and prioritizing your workload to maximize efficiency
- Ability to represent Vimeo and our products with a high degree of professionalism
- Prior experience working with distribution or reseller sales models
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs