Sr. Manager, Account Management at Vimeo
Vimeo’s Sr. Manager of Account Management will be responsible for customer retention and growth within the Vimeo enterprise business unit. In this quota carrying role, you will lead a growing team of Account Managers ranging from junior to senior levels of experience. You will also be responsible for creating strategies around retention and upsell, as well as directing the day to day activity of the team. The Manager should have strong listening skills and a desire to help customers achieve their business goals and be a strong developer of talent. The ideal candidate is highly driven, results-oriented, passionate and has relevant industry knowledge and domain expertise.
What you’ll do:
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth and retention targets by leading Account Management team
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and retain a high-performing team
- Work directly with leading brands and media companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop standard methodologies for customer retention and growth strategy from onboarding through renewal process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in account management
- 3+ years of experience in people management
- Knowledge of various online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, and other video technology companies
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strength as a collaborator and an ability thrive in fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, and scaling environments
- Sense of urgency and a believer in accountability. Motivated, drives for results, a self-starter
- Great foundation in sales built through sales training and practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs