Sr. Sales Engineer at Sisense
Who we are:
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability, and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling both startups and global brands to instantly reveal insights from complex data.
Sisense started with the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for several years in stealth mode to perfect our disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Sisense launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle big and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone. Since then Sisense has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters in New York, and tens of thousands of users across the globe
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Rockstar Sales Engineer to help lead our technical Proof of Concept sessions during our Sales process. This position will be based in New York City. The right candidate for this position will have to demonstrate history of success in selling technical solutions, preferably in the Business Intelligence space. The ability to manage and own the technical sales process and act as a trusted advisor in providing the best solution to solve our prospect problems.
What You’ll Do?
· Analyze and visualize large data sets quickly using the Sisense solution
· Rapidly develop POCs (proof of concepts) and analytical solutions for a diverse pool of clients
· Consult with prospects customers to understand and best support their business, data and analytical needs
· Work closely with the sales team to offer technical consulting and provide guidance to close deals
· Become the technical subject expert matter expert on Sisense Business Intelligence products, features, functions, while being able to share that knowledge with audiences at levels of clients (from IT Manager to CTO)
· Educating prospects on how Sisense can potentially fit into their data ecosystem and provide value
What Should You have?
· Minimum 7 years of technical, customer-facing role within a software company
· Technical mindset, can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems
· A strong focus on customer success during the entire sales process
· Hands on experience with Relational Database, Data Modeling, SQL, and BI Experience
· Prior business intelligence or data visualization experience strongly preferred
Nice to Have
· Familiar with one client-side framework (Angular.JS, Backbone)
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed