Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Sr. Sales Training Associate to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Sales Enablement team, within our Sales Operations organization, you will develop and deliver world-class learning programs that up-level the capabilities of our Sales teams, enhance sales culture, and improve sales productivity. Working from our New York, Santa Monica, or Chicago offices, you’ll collaborate with a variety of teams across Snap (including Sales, Product Marketing, Business Marketing, Operations and Executive Leadership teams), to enable our sales teams to unlock their true potential and drive revenue.
What you'll do:
- Spearhead the strategy and creation of world-class training programs for core/foundational sales skills, in a scalable, repeatable and consistent manner, across multiple channels, regions and roles
- Develop deep, trusting relationships with the Sales organization, strategy and tooling partners to continually assess performance gaps and prioritize programs
- Bring your expertise in the area of core sales skills to quickly develop programs for our inbound teams
- Maintain a curation mindset to distill a high volume of information down to the most relevant and impactful learning points, provided in a way that resonates with the sales team
- Project manage and maintain programs in a timely way, ensuring content is always relevant, current and accessible
- Leverage our sales enablement platforms to effectively deploy, manage and measure sales training
- Adapt existing in-person content to produce creative, interactive eLearning experiences
- Drive ongoing sustainability and accountability for the teams who participate in your programs
- Measure and report clear program benchmarks which align to broader sales goals
- Find creative and fun ways to incentivize our sales teams and their leadership to practice skills in their day to day operations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in designing, developing and facilitating synchronous classroom (ILT) and webinar (vILT) courses
- Experience building interactive asynchronous learning programs, using eLearning authoring tools and/or video/audio production tools, without additional support, from start to finish. Authoring tools should yield interaction and response data through SCORM (or an approximate language)
- Experience scaling interactive scenario based programs, which practice client facing skills, such as discovery questioning, prospecting, general business acumen, objection handling, presentation skills, etc.
- Experience creating supporting Enablement materials for a professional environment (e.g., job-aids, manager guides, demos, worksheets, blogs, podcasts, articles, workflows, decision trees, proficiency trackers, etc.)
- Experience with adapting information from a variety of sources without requiring past knowledge or background on the topic
- Familiarity with establishing Enablement-related accountability and impact measurement (e.g., pre/post surveys, knowledge checks, rubric scorecards, written or verbal certifications)
- Strong project management experience, with an ability to evaluate and re-prioritize rapidly and deliver results against aggressive deadlines, as part of a team and/or as an individual contributor
- Experience in the world of coaching, sales and sales support, exhibiting a commitment to strengthening the sales methodology and knowledge with creativity, empathy and fun!
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, Learning & Development, Training or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, communications, education, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in sales, tech, media or digital advertising industry
- Experience as a sales person or manager of sales people
- Experience building sales skills programs intended for people new to sales/ fresh out of college
- Deep subject matter expertise with digital media sales and sales methodologies
- Adept at building and delivering equally engaging synchronous and asynchronous learning
- Instinct to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Organized and able to manage and deliver multiple tasks efficiently, effectively and on time in a metrics based organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to network/develop trusting relationships with high level sales leadership, and to collaborate globally with numerous cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Experience administering LMS/ Sales Enablement Platforms and tools that help scale programs globally across large teams
- A track record of developing impact-focused, metrics-driven approaches to evaluate programs
- Adaptive and rapid learner with a hunger for new information and the drive to put it in action
- Good blend of technical and creative dexterity
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!