Sr. Salesforce Administrator at Vimeo
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator at Vimeo, you will support, develop and maintain Salesforce, plus our enterprise tech stack (Adobe Sign, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Distribution Engine). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, and B2B organization, continue to grow. In this role, you will own the Salesforce product roadmap, ensure that SFDC is running smoothly and efficiently, and drive cross-functional process improvements. The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized, and passionate!What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain a clear roadmap for Salesforce tightly aligned with the needs of the business.
- Identify and implement improvements and system customizations that benefit the sales team, and Vimeo as a whole.
- Develop an effective change management structure with the Sales Enablement team to optimize release and follow-up for critical Salesforce improvements.
- Work with the Salesforce Administrator to perform day-to-day maintenance and administration of Salesforce, including maintaining custom objects, automation, user profiles, and other key functionality, as needed.
- Assist other teams across the organization with their Salesforce requirements, including Finance, Legal and Marketing.
- 5+ years of Salesforce admin experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience defining system requirements, strategy, testing, and training efforts
- Familiarity with advanced Salesforce automation tools including Process Builder and Flows
- Experience working with essential downstream stakeholders including Billing and Legal.
- Strong project management skills
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
- Admin 201 Certification strongly preferred
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
- Experience as an admin in Salesforce Lightning
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs