Sr Strategic Partner Manager
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
R-2306 Sr Strategic Partner Manager (Open)
Senior Strategic Partner Manager
Neustar is seeking a Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager responsible for one or more strategic partner relationships.
The Strategic Partnership team collaborates across functions from business development, product, sales, engineering, legal, and finance to build deepen and broaden coverage with Neustar’s most important partnerships with leading strategic businesses in the ecosystem (including Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc). The team focuses on formulating partner strategies that will increase efficiencies in bringing new product enhancements to market and generate sustainable value over the long term.
- Foster collaboration between Neustar and senior level members of our partner organizations to generate new partner product capabilities and enhancements for Neustar’s suite of Marketing Solutions
- Develop deep knowledge of the partners’ products and solutions and how partners think/operate
- Establish and maintain a shared plan for success with the partner, including shared goals for revenues, innovation and performance success
- Identify opportunities for Neustar and partner to increase collaboration and drive commercial growth through expansion of products and solutions available to partner and/or our customers
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner performance, aggregate feedback, identify and explore new strategic opportunities with partner teams
- Develop, track, analyze and communicate key performance metrics, best practices and business trends both internally and with partner(s)
- Manage partner operational planning including forecasting, pipeline management, scaling programs and go-to-market
- Develop thought leadership with partners to drive product strategy and inform product roadmap with enhanced or new product functionality opportunities
- Educate Neustar’s and/or partners’ client-facing teams and respective wider organizations about our partnership offerings and unique capabilities/differentiators
- Solutions-oriented approach, combined with sound business judgment.
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Proven communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Thrives in a rapidly evolving environment and able to drive results even in ambiguous situations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant experience in business development, account management, or partner management
- Experience scoping out high-level technical requirements for new proofs of concept opportunities with partner organizations
- Experience bringing new products and/or partner programs to market
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives
- Understanding of key players in the consumer technology space (e.g., Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc)
- Understanding of and exposure to marketing technology and advertising technology ecosystem
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.