Sr. Technical Account Manager, Advertising at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
About the role:
The Customer Success team at HUMAN is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making HUMAN one of the best places to work.
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team to manage the complete customer lifecycle process for our Brand and Advertising Agency relationships, primarily working with our Advertising and Marketing Integrity products. The relationship you build with your managed clients have a direct impact on our product - both in the short and long term to ensure the needs of the client are heard and met.
What you'll do:
- Operate as the primary technical contact for HUMAN most valued Advertising Integrity clients, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues and reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced.
- Be hyper responsive to team and client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time.
- Work with HUMAN Product, Detection and Data Operations teams to investigate and evaluate potential False Positives and False Negatives.
- Understand our client’s strategies, imperatives, and critical metrics surrounding bot mitigation.
- Become a student of your Client List - understand your clients offerings and services - be the HUMAN advocate for your client to help shape HUMAN product development to fit the clients needs.
- Speak the language of our clients, continuously learning about what client personas are and constantly understand the changing success metrics our clients have.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Sales and Product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Reviews.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality and privacy of client data.
- Be Human: Acclimate yourself to the HUMAN culture and help us grow even more!
Who you are:
- Have worked in a technical, client-facing role (such as Technical Account Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, Ad Operations Analyst) and want to be a part of creating and evolving new and emerging HUMAN Products.
- You are Accountable and self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines and ensure deliverables are met.
- The Ad Tech Ecosystem excites you: You have a genuine curiosity and interest in the advertising ecosystem.
- Technically minded, interested in how things work.
- Command strong organizational and communication skills.
- Work with Sales and Product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Review and client presentations.
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Life at HUMAN:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.