Strategic Account Director at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an experienced salesperson focused on growing Vimeo’s presence in our existing Enterprise customers. These accounts include companies such as Deloitte, Starbucks, Nike and Boeing. This individual will be tasked with establishing a “land and expand” model of selling within our top-tier customer portfolio. The Account Executive will be responsible for building relationships, as well as finding opportunities for growth by outbounding into multiple departments and subsidiaries of large organizations. We value intelligence and resourcefulness, and are looking for someone who consistently strives to do their best work and understands the buying process for larger organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Expand Vimeo’s footprint within our strategic enterprise accounts
- Create long-term pursuit plans for different divisions and entities within an organization
- Work with account managers to establish account partners and organization mapping
- Proactively manage opportunity pipeline to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Vimeo’s value proposition
- Collaborate with Marketing on account-based marketing initiatives
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of Account Management or Account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- Online Video experience not required, but beneficial to the role
- Experience carrying a multi-million dollar book of business or new business quota
- Capacity to provide guidance and direction to a team consisting of AMs, Sales Engineers, SDRs
- Skilled in account and territory planning, as well as quarterly-business reviews
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal partners
- Demonstrable and proven experience expanding accounts
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs