Strategic Account Executive - Central Region (Remote) at Kustomer
Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
Are you passionate about closing large enterprise deals? We’re looking for a proven Sr. Account Executive to be a key member of our Strategic Sales team and grow Kustomer exponentially. You’ll partner with a BDR and your marketing colleagues to build a book of business within your territory, while maintaining the relationships you have already nurtured over the years. As a Strategic AE you’ll play a key role in driving Kustomer’s sales initiatives while participating in webinars and virtual industry events. This is a remote position that may be fulfilled from anywhere within the Central region.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with the sales leadership team to define and execute on quarterly/annual sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales life cycle for Kustomer
- Successfully deliver our value proposition, product demonstration and core values
- Represent Kustomer as an industry thought leader in the market
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space to effectively position Kustomer
- Attending industry events and growing Kustomer’s presence within the market
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless onboarding for clients
- 5-10 years of quota ($800K +) carrying sales experience
- Sold to Enterprise accounts with complex sales cycles
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Experience working at early stage growth Startups
- Experience selling to the CX side of the house
- You've sold CRM, UCCaas and/or UCaaS solutions in the past
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, and a flexible vacation policy. We also provide perks to our teammates including free CitiBike memberships, semi-monthly catered lunches, delicious office snacks, and more.
Diversity at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: