Strategic Account Executive
Yotpo’s Strategic Account Executives are high-visibility, high-impact, competitively compensated and integral to our continued growth strategy and expansion of our footprint within the Mid-Market/Enterprise market. From retail companies that are household names to industry disruptive, digitally native brands, you will be targeting and working closely with high recognition names the caliber of Chubbies, Brooklinen, and Allbirds. Given the notable nature of these brands, and the corresponding opportunity for a long-term and impactful partnership, it’s necessary that whomever joins the Yotpo team approaches each point of contact carefully and strategically, with exceptional attention to detail.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Serve as a partner to - and extension of - our prospects’ teams by identifying pains, opportunity for impact, and suggesting solutions that provide long-term value to their businesses
- Go above and beyond in your sales performance, taking full advantage of an uncapped commission plan/OTE and associated accelerators
- Strategically nurture and close leads provided to you through our Partnership division, inbound marketing initiatives and our Enterprise Sales Development Representatives
- Introduce our comprehensive suite of products to new prospect accounts, carefully assessing which features are most relevant to solve for specific brand needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all of our go-to-market functions including Enterprise Sales Development Representatives, SMB Account Executives, Partners and Marketing
- Prospect accounts spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals, gaining thorough industry insight in order to speak eloquently to industry and vertical specific trends
- Deliver maximum revenue potential through managing complete and complex sales-cycles; forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Yotpo vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives; presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Take part in - and apply learnings from - Winning By Design: a best-in-class training program that enables our sellers to have enhanced selling success not only at Yotpo, but for the remainder of their sales careers
Ideally, you'll bring:
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience, with a record of top performance
- 1+ years carrying a mid-market/enterprise quota at a SaaS provider
- At least 1 year managing quarter long sales cycles: you know how to navigate a complex organization, connecting with manager to C level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ownership in all aspects of territory management and ability to leverage internal resources effectively (SDRs, Partners, Marketing, etc.)
- An ability to thrive in constantly changing, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Previous Sales Methodology training, with a willingness and excitement for continued training and evolution
- Extra kudos for digital marketing or entrepreneurial experience
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. You’ll be working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.