Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Clyde, you will drive Clyde’s future growth engine by building relationships with our strategic prospective partner’s and turning them into delighted and enriched Clyde users. In this position, you will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of the Clyde solution.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with potential enterprise clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Clyde's revenue growth
- Receive leads from, and work together 1:1 with a BDR to manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts.
- Provide strategic analysis, ROI calculation and critical thinking.
- Represent Clyde at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
This is the position for you if...
- You are a master of the complex sale, managing multiple stakeholders to move an initiative methodically forward.
- You are as analytical as you are persuasive. You know your way around a spreadsheet and use facts to create your case.
- You are at ease with navigating the complexities of the retail software and business operations environment.
What We Look For
- 4+ years of enterprise SaaS or complex technical sales experience, with a consistent track record of quota achievement
- Previous startup experience preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with Excel
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and eCommerce
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.