Strategic Account Executive at Frame.io
See all jobs
Show potential clients how Frame.io can power their workflows in order to help us develop partnerships with global companies.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As a Strategic Account Executive, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring strategic partnerships to the largest global companies. We are looking for strategic and motivated sellers ready to take the Frame.io platform to these complex organizations.
- 6+ years of sales experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS
- YOY success exceeding quota targets above $1M
- Demonstrated experience navigating through a complex sales cycle and closing strategic business with a customer identified as Frame.io’s top prospects
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
Bonus points if you have
- History in the video, productivity, and/or collaboration SaaS markets
- Sold to CIO, Creative leadership, Marketing, Operations, and IT functions
- Experience in leveraging ground swell (retail or small deals) adoption to go up-market for enterprise-wide agreements
- Sold in emerging markets where you aren’t afforded RFI/RFP’s
- Sold through emotion and stories
- Evaluate, map out, and strategically plan against your named accounts. Outline how you and your supporting personnel (BDR, Workflow Expert, Marketing, etc.) will gain initial tractions on the way to a scaled enterprise wide agreements
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, driving stories to create enthusiasm among prospects
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging cloud based content workflows and validate Frame.io as the leader in this new market
- Within cycles, nimbly tie together value for the creative teams, executive suite, and IT. Multi-thread value to ensure alignment and set up the account for high-growth
- Keep a mindset of providing value, not extracting it throughout the sales cycle
- As we grow, come with a builder’s mentality. Bring ideas and creativity to the wider sales team
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.