Northspyre is a cloud-based software solution for modern real estate owners, developers and their representatives. We automate tedious tasks to give a productivity boost to real estate professionals while aggregating and analyzing data, so real estate owners and builders can make smarter, faster decisions.
We are a small, collaborative and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
About the opportunity
- We are looking for a self-starter that is driven, strategic, and professional to help power the growth of Northspyre.
- This role has a high ceiling potential to take on Director or VP-level responsibilities inside of the Northspyre sales organization within 1-2 years if successful.
- Due to COVID-19, the expectation is that this will be a remote role over the first year (and potentially permanently).
- Be a strategic leader and collaborate with other high impact revenue owners to tune, operate, and drive high-growth B2B SaaS sales machines as we add our next $10M in ARR.
- Educate and guide real estate professionals to utilize automation and data analytics to create untapped value for their business
- Act as a strategic thought partner and consultant for leaders of client organizations throughout the sales engagement process. Help them transform their real estate enterprises by leveraging advanced technologies that other knowledge-based industries like finance started implementing 5-8 years ago.
- Own and attain +$1M annual individual quota working inbound and self-sourced leads through qualification, demo, consensus building, and close
- Implement and evolve industry best practice qualification, mid-funnel, and closing techniques to empower a repeatable, scalable sales machine
- Work hand in hand with CEO, Head of Sales, Head of FInance and marketing team as a thought and strategy partner to to keep Northspyre on the cutting edge of sales organization structure, processes, and best practices
- Drive real revenue with a real stake and equity in a fast growing firm where your impact, growth, and success matter
We Are Looking For People Who
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures.
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills.
- Are Top Producers in their current role.
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them.
- Are looking to take the next step in their careers and own team targets in addition to individual targets.
- Willing to put in hard work and time (9-12 hours per day).
- 3+ years work experience in management consulting, B2B SaaS sales, or other client-facing analytical professional roles.
- Bachelor's degree with GPA higher than 3.2 at top 50 University
- MBA from a top 10 business school is a bonus
- Real Estate Development or Project Management Experience is a plus
- Track record (and expectation) of earning $250K+/ year in OTE
- Experience implementing and operating under MEDDIC or similar qualification framework to increase conversion metrics
- Experience owning individual sales forecasts
- You “sweat the small stuff” and are detail oriented, holding yourself and teammates to a high-standard
- Competitive and driven to be better than the account executive at your competitor
- Want to earn a VP or Director of Sales title in the next 12-18 months
- You truly believe you are an "A Player”. At your current and past role your manager and peers would all say you are an “A Player”. You want to work with fellow “A Players”.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Cash compensation includes base salary and commission with on-target earnings of $250K+ per year.
- Equity in a fast growing venture-backed startup