Strategic Account Executive at SwagUp
Strategic Account Executive
All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
SwagUp is looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and technically competent strategic sales executive to join our team. Are you “professionally persistent”? Do you thrive by delivering value to your clients and prospects? Do you enjoy navigating deep into enterprise organizations and developing long lasting relationships with key stakeholders? Do you like to flex your creative muscle and build decks, case studies, and white papers? Are you able to help clients stay the course and not stray from business goals? If this is you, we want you on our world-class sales team at SwagUp!
This is a chance to join a small sales team and contribute to our growth. We have a product that is market-tested and proven, and we have all of the other ingredients necessary for you to win: excellent reference customers, business value stories, and credibility in the marketplace.
- Consistently set and beat stretch sales/business development targets.
- Use your influential presence to quickly build trust and cultivate new relationships with our clients.
- Hit a monthly revenue target composed of leads assigned to you from our dedicated BDR team.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at reaching decision-makers, building trust and identifying solutions for their business.
- Construct, forecast, and manager your sales pipeline via Salesforce.
- Manage and document sales activity to drive business growth along with process improvements.
- 6+ years of experience in selling for a CPG, SaaS, or Agency style organization with target annual quota in the 7 figure range.
- An all-star performer that excels in all aspects of their role, top 10%.
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently set and beat stretch sales/business development targets.
- Strong outbound and copy write skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive by nature.
- Passionate about software, swag, and solving complex problems.
- Personal interest in swag and making people happy!
What Success Looks Like:
- 100% achievement of revenue milestones
- Multiple 7 figure annual revenue accounts
- Officially approved as tier 1 supplier with a handful of global brands
- Become the single source swag provider for 1 global brand
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Exceptional compensation with uncapped upside
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Team Headspace and virtual happy hours
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon