Strategic Account Manager
We are looking for Yotpo’s first ever Strategic Account Manager! This role is the first of its kind within our Customer Success organization, as such, we are looking for talented individual who can help establish and build this vital function. Initially, the role will focus on cultivating and deepening relationships with Yotpo’s key clients, strategizing alongside their teams to creatively showcase their customers’ voices through marketing initiatives. You’d be helping innovative brands like Brooklinen to demonstrate and promote the meaningful relationships they’ve created with customers.
In addition to growing and nurturing our top brands, the Strategic Account Manager will deliver on client and company business objectives. In this role, you will cultivate executive level client relationships, provide business consultation, and identify new business opportunities. This Strategic Account Manager will ultimately grow and lead this new function, bringing on and growing a team of highly effective account managers to scale as the company expands its reach.
- Work alongside the Client Success Leadership team to create the roadmap for the Strategic Account Manager role and the future of the department
- Collaborate with our Mid-Market CSMs to determine where existing clients could use additional support, and how your expertise could be best utilized to strengthen top brands’ incorporation of e-commerce marketing
- Leverage existing client partners to expand and deepen business relationships with additional leaders within the organization, outside solely the primary point of contact; optimizing together for shared goals and objectives
- Travel (~20%) to our top accounts to deliver Quarterly or Annual Business Reviews, highlighting progress against jointly-agreed KPIs and identify new opportunities
- Drive long-term relationship value by developing understanding of clients’ overall business and technical challenges, operating environments, capabilities and goals.
- Serve not only as a strong Yotpo partner but as an ecommerce marketing specialist, providing insight around your clients’ industries, market trends and competitive landscape
- Represent the client needs and relay them to other functional teams (product, marketing, etc.), helping shape our product roadmap
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant job experience including SaaS expertise
- Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing complex accounts; external client facing experience required
- Experience and comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior level (i.e C-level contacts)
- Capability of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled commerce
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other stakeholders (via email, phone, and in-person)
- Innately collaborative; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- Demonstrated track record for exceeding targets
- Background in consulting and/or sales a plus
- We seek candidates who are proactive, results-oriented, and thrive in an ever-changing environment
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.