Strategic Account Manager
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
The Strategic Account Manager role is all about making sure Simon’s largest, and most sophisticated clients extract as much value out of our platform and services as possible. Strategic Account Managers are responsible for developing deep, trusted-advisor relationships as they work with clients across every phase of the client lifecycle from integration and onboarding, to campaign ideation, launch, and iteration, to partnership review and contract renewal.
Strategic Account Managers deliver value to our enterprise clients by leading strategic engagements, driving the deployment of technical solutions, and pushing process improvements. In doing so our Strategic Account Managers help marketing teams at some of the worlds largest brands to deploy campaigns that drive millions of dollars in incremental revenue for their businesses.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of Simon’s largest and most sophisticated client accounts
- Develop and execute account strategy and engagement plans to maximize client value
- Cultivate deep, trusted-advisor relationships with senior client stakeholders and decision makers
- Act as a thought partner to clients on innovative use cases for Simon’s platform, as well as marketing strategy and best practices
- Project manage client onboardings, integrations, and the delivery of strategic advisory and data science engagments
- Lead quarterly business reviews with senior client stakeholders
- Lead bi-weekly sprint meetings with clients
- Lead client renewal conversations
- Identify opportunities for client upsell and cross-sell
- Coordinate internal resources to develop and deliver on complex client solutions
- Facilitate cross-client best practice sharing
- Manage and mentor client solutions analysts in your account pod
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- 5+ years managing client relationships at a SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier college
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex projects across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Deep business acumen
- Proficiency working with data in SQL
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.