Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Strategic Account Manager is a senior relationship role for a strategic client located in Stamford CT. This is a vitally important role at Prove as our client is also a member of the Prove Board of Directors. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving the highest customer satisfaction levels for existing business solutions and driving the expansion of the relationship by delivering the value of new Prove products and services.
The Strategic Account Manager will drive our premier customer to increasing levels of value realization from current live solutions, implementation of additional solutions and working with the client for the development of new solutions. In addition to working from the client’s headquarters a couple days a week, the Strategic Account Manager will hold regular meetings with the various stakeholders, including the C suite, to assess where Prove stands in relation to agreed upon goals and KPIs of success and will drive resulting actions. During those meetings, the Strategic Account Manager will represent Prove's value in aiding our client to meet their business objectives.
The Strategic Account Manager will consultatively develop solutions to the client’s use cases with our proprietary software products. This role leads the internal and external processes that deliver on-boarding, satisfaction, growth and retention, with a focus on fulfilling business objectives and value via our solutions. The selected candidate has a strong command of communication (written and oral), business analysis, solution design, project management and consultative solution selling.
What You Are Accountable For
- Protect existing revenue and discover growth opportunities
- Identify business requirements, define use cases, and understand data sources/needs that support KYC, Fraud, Retail Lending, and other client initiatives
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, presenting the status of the project and the value achieved to key stakeholders at both Prove and the client
- Partner with internal project team(s) to define current and projected workflows that further establishes Prove as a trusted partner
- Effectively translate business requirements to product specifications, manage projects in support of customer onboarding and ongoing maintenance of the Prove integration, including internal project and technical specifications documentation
- Use consultative selling to support customer onboarding & account expansion with Sales Director
- Apply cost benefit analysis and financial modeling
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
What We Require
- Five to seven years experience as a solutions consultant in a consulting firm, manager of a SaaS product, or ownership of a multi-million dollar relationship.
- Two to three years experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in credit, retail or fintech strongly preferred
- Experience in a high-growth environment, scaling with 70% YoY growth
- BS Engineering; MBA a plus
- Proven consultation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of leadership
- Executive presence with polished interpersonal style, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Strong command of application and API architecture and design
- Strong alignment with core organizational values
- Solid project management expertise
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description