At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for large enterprise and strategic accounts. Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and driving adoption of our product. You will define and plan strategic account plans while tracking with tactical execution. The Customer Success Manager assists in creating the communication and launch strategy for large enterprise accounts, to ensure appropriate adoption metrics are met and customer satisfaction is at its highest. This role will also identify new business opportunities as well as areas of improvement among existing customers.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Account management from kickoff, launch through the customers’ life cycle
- Lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs and provide internal cross-functional resources to help resolve issue escalations as needed
- Develop broad and deep relationships in the accounts with operational and leadership in functional groups such as HR, Payroll, Business, IT, Finance, Operations, Corporate as well as Field personnel and management team.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships in the accounts with key customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with internal Operations, Product and Support teams to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Be the leader and orchestrator during customer escalation situations ensuring responsiveness and speedy resolution
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly, quarterly and annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements
- Minimize Churn, anticipating and identifying risks and mitigating them
- Be the voice of the customer with internal cross-functional teams supporting them
- Gather customer feedback and work closely with product team to enhance product offering
- Analyze data through reports and trends, get insights to drive actions at customers
- Drive a value based dialog with the Partner - defining key value metrics and effectively communicating value realization through the customer’s lifecycle (e.g. enrollment and adoption)
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience of 10+ years in Customer Success at a fast-moving HCM (Human Capital Management) / SaaS company managing Fortune 500 companies (national accounts); ideally with some time spent in business development / sales.
- Worked in cross-functional collaborative environments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly evolving domain
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence customer stakeholders including C-level
- Solid experience with Account Management reporting systems, CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics or KPI’s
- Thrive on data / analytics and using it to drive insights and decisions - both internal and with Customers
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Results driven - Exceeded Retention, Customer Sat, and UpSell/CrossSell goals
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Experience in HCM / HR / Payroll software
- Experience with B2B2C models and Marketing
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.