Strategic Agency Partner at Crossix
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:18 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
The Veeva Crossix Agency Partner team is growing and adding an agency partner to focus on developing commercial relationships with leadership in key agencies and respective holding companies. As an agency partner, you’ll be responsible for executing the strategy and supporting the working dynamic with our existing and new agency customers.
What You'll Do
- Understand and effectively communicate Crossix and Veeva’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they are related to the working dynamic with agencies
- You’ll know everything about the holding company and agencies within your list. Inclusive of planning and buying processes, accounts in review and won, roles of leadership, and technology platforms.
- You are the core resource and expert on agency people, processes, and performance.
- You will own and lead the relationship management across agency teams and their senior leadership. Engage and educate our agency customers on the value of Veeva Crossix solutions and how they create more value for our shared Life Sciences customers.
- You will work in partnership with Life Sciences sales and dedicated Client Service commercial teams to promote and enable agency success with Crossix Analytics’ products and services.
- Ensure and consistently validate agency is clear on the value of Crossix Analytics and consistently recommending the DIFA platform as an integral campaign component.
What You've Done
- 3+ years selling into and managing commercial relationships with media agencies
- Deep understanding of the media landscape and planning/buying process with TV and digital as the central focus
- Ability to work within an integrated team of Life Sciences customer direct and client service leads with a deep enthusiasm for collaboration
- Understand and navigate US agency structure and operational model with Life Sciences clients
- A fast learner, you love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in an atmosphere of change
Nice to Have
- Worked at an agency on a Life Sciences client
- Planned or bought digital or TV media
- Exclusively sold analytics and/or platform solutions to agencies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!