Strategic Alliance Director at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Own, manage and drive all aspects of partner relationships with Big 4 firms and/or GSI's across the Americas region
- Plan and execute go to market activities (joint offers, marketing, co-selling, etc.)
- Drive technical and sales enablement
- Facilitate engagement between Celonis field sales and client teams around specific account pursuits
- Coordinate efforts with global partner manager responsible for Big 4/GSI relationships globally
- Work closely with other internal groups to drive specific motions with the Big 4 (e.g., sales to the Big 4)
- Minimum 7 years of experience working for and/or partnering with at least 1 of the Big 4 firms or GSI's
- Preference for someone who has worked for a B2B software company (pref analytics) and has sold to and/or partnered with Big 4 firms.
- At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4 year university
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.