monday.com is looking for a Global Systems Integrators (GSI) - Strategic Alliance Director. We are expanding our strategic alliances with key Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) to help deliver innovative solutions to our enterprise customers across America. You’ll be responsible for bringing on new strategic partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship.
This is a dynamic role that combines strategic thinking with hands-on execution. We are looking for someone who has a strong track record working with GSI partners, proven success in Enterprise Sales and has established trusted advisor status with their key decision-makers. You'll join our team based in New York City.
About The Role:
- Shape and build our GSIs practice and partnerships in North America
- Influence the strategic framework and Go-To-Market plan
- Build the consulting and professional services programs
- Own the partner development opportunities as well as work on driving new revenue and market awareness with and through the GSIs
- Cuild long-term deep relationships and grow our partner revenue objectives that drive value for monday.com, the GSI, and our mutual customers
Strategic Alliances Director - NA
The Partnerships team is centered around creating a vibrant, top-notch global partner ecosystem with the aim of contributing significantly to monday.com’s growth opportunities around the world. Our partnerships cover everything from channel partners (resellers and system integrators) and referrals, to tech and academic partnerships with a presence already in 50 different countries around the globe! We are independent, initiative-takers, macro-thinkers who thrive on building relationships and pursuing opportunities
- 5+ years working in channel sales or channel management roles focused on Global Strategic Partners (Tier 1 GSIs) - Must
- An active network in targeted Tier 1 GSIs - Advantage
- Prior work experience in a consulting firm - Advantage
- Proven ability to generate revenue through alliance partnerships.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Deep understanding of different partner’s KPIs, GTM and organizational models.
- Ability to lead the development of a joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for partners.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking and strong execution to deliver against plans.
- Hands-on and does what it takes attitude to drive success.
- Effective in dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Willingness to travel as required to partner/customer offices.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Excellent project management, organizational and analytical skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.