Strategic Enterprise Account Executive at Asana
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who holds themselves accountable to a consistent sales process. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar. As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning.
- Selling and supporting SaaS business models
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacle
- Know how to navigate cross-functionally within an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with VP and C-Level decision makers
- Creation of and adherence to account plans
- Ability to land net new key prospects in a competitive market
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with Sales Engineers, Enterprise Inside Sales Representatives, Customer Success Managers and Exec Sponsors.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- 10+ years’ experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 6+ years selling in the Enterprise segment
- Experience penetrating and managing a book of Named AccountsHistory in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
- Desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility i.e. management
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.