Strategic Partner Manager, Global Strategic Accounts at Outbrain
Strategic Partner Manager, Global Strategic Accounts
Outbrain is seeking a consultative, analytically minded Senior Partner Manager to join the team supporting one of our premium publisher accounts.
The Senior Partner Manager will oversee the operations & optimization of this enterprise, global account to ensure our partnership runs smoothly and is performing at its full potential. These responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, consulting regularly with the client, monitoring and analyzing data, identifying opportunities/ threats, escalating issues, communicating performance trends internally & externally, and overseeing cross-functional projects. You will work with a variety of internal stakeholders including Product, R&D, Business Development, Legal and Sales across multiple offices around the world.
The ideal candidate is organized, analytical, possesses excellent communication skills and has superior project management skills. You may have a background in Account Management, Client Services, Operations or as a Business Analyst.
- Execution: lead day to day operations for key publisher account to help deliver on strategic and operational plans as set by management
- Data analysis: gather and analyze data, synthesize findings, and make actionable recommendations. Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis and status reports will be required to track performance and identify risks/ issues and opportunities
- Optimization: identify and manage opportunities for growth
- Internal Consultant: work directly with multiple internal stakeholders and departments to deliver on internal and client initiatives
- Project Management: ability to organize and take ownership of projects/ programs when required, including technical and new product integrations, with support from Technical Account Management, Product and R&D
- Client services: meet and consult regularly with clients to understand priorities, review performance, implement changes and share/ sell in product updates
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with large data sets to analyze and draw actionable insights
- Ability to interface with cross-functional, internal stakeholders and clients
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Extremely organized, with the ability adjust priorities as required
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (PivotTables, Chart creation, IF formulas at a minimum) and Powerpoint skills
- Technical knowledge/ aptitude and experience working with web development a plus
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
This role is based in New York City. Some travel will be required and meetings with international offices may occur outside of standard work hours.
Outbrain is the world’s discovery feed technology for the open web supported by the only end-to-end native advertising stack for publishers and advertisers. We make the discovery of content, products, and services possible. A third of the world’s internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide. Learn more at www.outbrain.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The brainy culture that ignites the halls of Outbrain has even been industry-recognized and awarded ‘Best Tech Work Culture’ in 2018 by Tech In Motion.
Interested in discovering what’s next for your career at Outbrain?