Strategic Partnership Manager at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As Strategic Partnership Manager you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure our integration partnerships are supported and contributing to our overall provider growth.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will be responsible for managing relationships between Zocdoc and integration partners, serving as primary point of contact, thinking creatively about ways to market our partnership to providers, and collaborating across teams (marketing, sales, product, engineering) to build and execute on partner programs. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing, scaling, and growing partner relationships. This is both a partner relationship and a revenue-generating role. This role will be reporting to the Director of Business Development.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by collaboration across companies and departments to achieve revenue targets
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love building relationships, seeking to understand the goals of our partners, and advocating for partner needs internally.
- Passionate about building and driving revenue through new channels.
- The kind of person who can hold other parties accountable, both internally and externally.
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this year is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all Zocdoc integration partners
- Contributing to Zocdoc’s overall partner strategy related to third party Electronic Health Record (EHR)/Practice Management Systems (PMS) vendors
- Creating processes for efficiently and effectively managing partner relationships
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners and optimize partner performance through conducting business reviews, identifying new areas of opportunity to expand partnership, and deploying new initiatives
- Providing consistent and relevant KPIs to internal and external stakeholders
- Thinking creatively about ways to market our partnership to providers
- Maintaining a detailed view of partner marketing activity and opportunities
- Collaborating across teams (marketing, sales, product, engineering) to build and execute on partner programs
- Coordinating partner sales and services training sessions
- Contributing to signing and onboarding new partnerships
- Attending industry and partner events to network, represent Zocdoc, and support sales when applicable
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change.
- Meaningful (4+ years) experience in managing revenue driving partnerships.
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams to build creative solutions
- Account management experience and a drive to find win/win situations for your client and organization.
- Experience engaging with and pitching new ideas to c-level executives, both internally and externally.
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action.
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success.
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure .
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.