Strategic Partnerships Director at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As Strategic Partnerships Director at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned, hungry team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be joining us in this high-impact Sales role to introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
Stepping into a role that is crucial to our growth, you will:
- Lead aggressive identification of new business opportunities with the largest owners of Multi-Family properties across the country.
- Develop strategic real estate partnerships with key decision makers and C-level executives with the top ~150 owners/managers.
- Create & maintain pipeline of prospects, utilizing an account-based marketing strategy
- Advance Rhino partnerships beyond pilot stage through consistent effort to navigate and build relationships through large scale complex environments with multiple locations
- Professionally and effectively represent Rhino in client meetings and industry functions including conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino.
- Provide strategic input as we continue to build out a repeatable Sales process.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years’ multifamily sales with proven experience in developing key industry executives.
- Experience with complex Sales-cycles, requiring a significant amount of consultative, solution selling over time.
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and conveying our message to hundreds of prospects who will be hearing about us for the first time.
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone, and willingness to self-generate.
- Experience with Salesforce, or another CRM.
- High energy, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong task, follow-through and contact management skills.