At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
The Business Development and Partnership Team is responsible for exploring new revenue and product opportunities for DailyPay. We partner with companies in a wide range of industries such as: Human Capital Management, Banks, Benefits, Brokers, Talent Acquisition to list a few. The team focuses on developing opportunities to monetize our product and services in addition to generating lead opportunities for our sales team. The Partnerships team also focuses on integration opportunities for DailyPay. These integrations enhance the end company and user experience by reducing implementation friction and time to launch due to direct product integrations we develop.
As a Strategic Partnership Executive, you will work closely with the BD & Partnership Managers as well as Channel Marketing Managers to engage our existing channel partner’s sales organization to drive sales opportunities. Once our partnerships are executed, you will manage the on-going relationship between DailyPay and our partner’s sales leadership team. You will ensure that our sales targets and strategies are aligned. Additionally, you will work closely with our channel marketing team to build a communication strategy by leveraging existing content such as educational sales videos, articles, case studies and co-marketing and sales collateral.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Generate new sales opportunity by engaging our partner’s sales team
- Continuously train and educate our partner’s sale team by delivering compelling sales presentations
- Build relationships with key sales leaders and serve as the ongoing relationship manager to their sales organization
- Ensure DailyPay is top of mind by leveraging and distributing sales and marketing collateral
- Own the team’s KPIs and sales targets
- Represent DailyPay at trade conferences, partner conferences and sales kick-offs (SKOs)
- Lead QBRs with key stakeholders
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
- 8+ years of experience in sales/ business development/ strategic partnerships
- Deep understanding of sales methodologies and techniques for selling complex and compliant solutions
- Experience implementing and managing strategic growth plans and strategies
- Outstanding organizational and people skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to maintain strong relationship and reach resolutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- This position will include travel as necessary to manage the business
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.