Strategic Partnerships Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Riskified’s Strategic Partnerships team plays a key role in executing the company’s growth strategy. We are looking for a smart and resourceful individual to join our team as a Strategic Partnerships Manager out of our New York City office.
The primary role of the Strategic Partnerships Manager is to develop relationships and executable business opportunities with financial services organizations that bring value to the Riskified eCommerce ecosystem. You will be working with industry leaders in bank innovation, payments, fraud, and risk creating opportunities using research, strategic planning, and strong networking.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at top 50 financial institutions using proactive outreach, relationship building and networking at conferences and events
- Research industry trends and specific organizational objectives to identify relevant stakeholders and grow relationships using a variety of tactics
- Identify key pain points and develop use cases to deploy Riskified’s technology
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow our product and service for financial institutions
- Travel 20-40% of the time (North America)
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience: Partnership experience is not a requirement but successful candidates have a consulting mindset and are able to develop use-cases from white space
- Ability to quickly understand Riskified and its value within the card issuing and eCommerce space. Successful candidates are able to break down complex businesses and identify stakeholders who can drive new business initiatives
- Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly with all levels of Riskified’s organization. We work in an open and transparent environment and this role will require the ability to execute with a variety of internal teams
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Great interpersonal skills and a team first attitude
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.