Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Executive to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Strategic Partnerships Executive will be a key player in driving customer engagement and building industry relationships.
Who You Are:
- You have 7-15 years of channel partnerships, sales or business development related experience under your belt
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced environments
- You have track record of achieving success in selling complex products with long sales cycles
- You have an understanding of the agile product development cycle and how to drive external relationships to accommodate discovery.
- You have the ability to leverage a strong track record in building client relationships at the executive level from other domains/verticals to build a playbook for Paxos and its use cases.
- You can quickly learn complex topics, solutions and business problems and success in driving sales across these new topics.
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll conceive and execute a data-backed approach to identify and evaluate business opportunities in the Securities ecosystem that can turn into product prototypes.
- You’ll partner cross functionally with internal teams (Legal, Compliance, Marketing etc.) to develop a replicable framework to engage potential new customers for validated use cases.
- You’ll partner with the Head of Marketing to design and execute a sophisticated approach to engage key players in the ecosystem that can serve as an advisory group on long term growth of the business.
- You’ll identify partnership and early adopter opportunities in conjunction with the product team.
- You will create business cases and align external interests with product goals.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.