Strategic Solutions Manager, Corporate
To support our continued growth in the German market, Shutterstock is strengthening its sales team and seeking a Strategic Solutions Manager - Corporate. Your mission will be to focus on customer relationship retention and optimisation.
- Drive proactive retention strategies for renewals and upside from existing customer base
- Forming strong relationships and rapport with key decision makers and all members of the client team
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers
- Educating customers on the full Shutterstock product portfolio identifying upsell opportunities.
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned account list.
- Working closely with assigned client engagement manager to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to conduct business and negotiate contracts in German and English
- 3+ years’ experience in new business and renewals
- Experienced with high-volume calling and converting lapsed accounts
- Effective with email or phone in reaching decision makers and closing sales
- Ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Proficient in Salesforce, Eloqua or another CRM/MAP
- Additional languages an advantage: Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- E-commerce, B2B, SaaS, broadcasting or advertising experience an advantage
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
The successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in Germany.