Strategic Solutions Manager at Vestwell
Who are we?
Vestwell provides every employee in America with access to a retirement account by removing the friction points financial advisors and companies have in establishing and maintaining defined contribution & benefit programs. We look out for everyone’s best interest, including financial advisors, companies and employees.
Vestwell is at the forefront of a wave of change in a $11 trillion 401(k) market; creating a new platform that lowers fees and ensures that individuals retire wealthier. We’ve raised some money from great investors in the Fintech and Finserv world to achieve this goal and are already getting a great response from customers.
Who are we looking for?
Vestwell is expanding and we’re excited about bringing onboard a Strategic Solutions Manager to work with our Enterprise Relationship Management team. At a high level, we’re looking for someone who has great communication and problem solving skills along with the proven ability of juggling multiple priorities at once.
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
Vestwell's Enterprise team is responsible for ensuring that our larger clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from the retirement platform we are building. The Solutions Manager will work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and develop success plans that enable Vestwell to meet those goals. As we are early on in a lot of these relationships, the Solutions Manager's primary responsibility will focus on coordinating the implementation of these large enterprise clients. Longer term this role requires ownership and accountability of the strategic enterprise client through elements of business development, relationship management, and program/project management.
Day-to-day you will be expected to:
- Work closely with senior client sponsors to agree onboarding/conversion goals, responsibilities, SLAs and overall timetable
- Developing detailed implementation plans, including design, tech configuration, data conversion, training and QA reviews
- Conducting regular implementation reviews with the client onboarding team, identifying risks and mitigations
- Working across multiple teams within Vestwell (Product, Engineering, Technology, Finance, Operations, Legal etc.) to manage the implementation of Vestwell’s solution, tracking dates and responsibilities
- Proactively managing, and communicating client and Vestwell expectations, both internally and externally (PMO)
- Providing proactive updates to enterprise clients and timely resolution of issues, as they arise
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing Retirement/Wealth Management / Advisory, or as a Customer Success / Relationship Manager at a Financial Services SaaS company
- 5+ years of project management / client onboarding experience including setting targets, KPIs and reporting progress
- Proven track record of setting up and managing onboarding of new client solutions (incl data conversion, QA, training and testing)
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who is extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strategic and outside of the box thinker
- Experience within the retirement (401K) space
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, coffee, cappuccino & healthy snacks, and a bright, comfortable office with lots of workspace options so you can be comfortable and as productive as possible. And naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!