Supplier Account Executive
SevenFifty is seeking an Account Executive to grow sales for a first-of-its-kind software platform that helps wineries, breweries, distilleries, and importers manage their brands on the SevenFifty marketplace. As an Account Executive, you'll drive subscription sales and will convert inbound leads who are using a free software into paid subscribers.
This role is built for someone with an entrepreneurial and creative mindset. SevenFifty for Importers and Producers relates and interacts with all other tiers of the platform, including advertising, so you will be working with many parts of the team. You will play a key role in defining, testing, and growing a new sales model for SevenFifty.
This position is based out of SevenFifty's Manhattan offices and comes with competitive pay and benefits.
What you'll do:
- Educate potential customers at wineries, breweries, distilleries, and importers about the benefits of SevenFifty for Importers and Producers using one-on-one demos and as well as campaigns and webinars.
- Manage a high volume of inbound leads generated by our free product for importers and producers.
- Achieve an aggressive sales quota by running a full sales cycle (from intro to billing)
- Qualify and introduce enterprise supplier leads and ad partnership opportunities to Business Development.
- Identify new ways to optimize processes, provide leverage, and drive revenue.
What you'll have:
- 2+ years of overall sales experience with a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- BS/BA degree
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- CRM experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with the SevenFifty platform and previous sales position in one or more of the supply chain tiers (buyer, distributor, or suppliers) is a plus.
- SaaS software sales experience is a plus.
What it’s like to work here:
-We’re 50-ish people— and growing; we're based in Flatiron with a few remote colleagues.
-We are former hospitality professionals excited about shaping an industry.
-We like to take pilates or spin, grab drinks, and eat good food together.
-Participate in bookclub, game night, cocktail classes, wine tastings, video game nights,bakeoffs
Perks & benefits:
-Company sponsored medical, dental, and vision
-Unlimited vacation to rest and recover
-Learning opportunities (like a master wine class!)
SevenFifty powers a connected beverage alcohol supply chain, bringing innovative technology to the massive, but antiquated wholesale alcohol sales and distribution industry. A first-of-its-kind communication platform and marketplace, SevenFifty helps importers, producers, distributors, and retail buyers connect with each other and do business in a modern world.