Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve complex problems the right way. You will be part of a team immersed in a startup-like environment where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog. As part of the Tier 2 Solutions team, you will be at the crossroads between Solutions, Engineering, Product, and our customers.
- Develop technical knowledge in a specific product area
- For your product area, investigate customer escalations, lead technical calls with clients, and handle high priority issues
- Build out documentation and knowledge base articles for a variety of technologies in your product area
- Run office hours and lead learning sessions for the Solutions team
- Prepare the worldwide Solutions team for new products and features, ensuring the technical proficiency of the team
- Partner with Engineering and Product to identify areas of improvement to better serve our customers
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- A tinkerer with previous technical experience and a basic knowledge of Linux
- A master at one thing: tell us all about it
- Experienced as a customer-facing Support or Solutions Engineer, and comfortable working on difficult customer issues
- Able to pick up new skills quickly and come up with creative solutions to complex problems
- CS or Engineering majors
- Active contribution to open-source projects (code, bug reports, etc.) and the Engineering Community (Meetups, etc.)
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, or similar software
- Experience troubleshooting in one or more of the following product areas: Infrastructure Monitoring, APM, Synthetic Monitoring, RUM, Security Monitoring, Logs Management, Containers Management, RBAC, SAML
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.