Team Lead, Enterprise Sales at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
As a Team Lead in Enterprise Franchisee Sales, you will report directly to a Sr. Sales Manager and will be responsible for direct reports and an individual sales quota. Together, you will oversee the daily workflow and manage the performance of Franchisee Sales Reps, who are responsible for contracting franchisee restaurants onto the Grubhub platform.
- Assist the Sr. Sales Manager with the development of daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities
- Held accountable by the Sr. Sales Manager for the team's ability to hit monthly performance goals.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Partner Manager and Marketing team to develop holistic strategies for brand engagement and onboarding success.
- Expected to forecast and communicate the team's progress towards all goals to the Sr. Sales Manager and Sales Director
- Train, coach, motivate, and manage a team of Franchisee Sales Reps to achieve business goals and individual results
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiencies with processes, tools, product offerings, and employee development
- Adjust the team's process/workflow as needed based on upcoming significant impacts/changes communicated to you by the Sr. Sales Manager
- Act as a subject matter expert and represent the team's perspectives during continuous improvement efforts
- Assist the Sr. Sales Manager with predicting staff changes based on KPI issues and/or expected attrition
- Responsible for clear and concise communication to the team
- Develop effective coaching strategies and content for team meetings
- Support the Sr. Sales Manager with escalated issues from Associates/Specialists, restaurants, and other internal stakeholders
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Maintain a fun culture and professional environment, aligned with Grubhub values
- Maintain positive working relationships with external clients and internal business partners
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Effective communicator with a knack for articulating the problem and collaborating across teams
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to meet tight deadlines and communicate proactively
- At least 3+ years of sales experience with demonstrated success as a high performer
- Able to create reports in Salesforce.com
- Schedule flexibility is preferred
- Ability to travel and attend franchise conferences as necessary
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.