Technical Account Manager, Agency Relationships at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
Insight into the Customer Success team and the Technical Account Manager role:
The Customer Success team at White Ops is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making White Ops one of the best places to work.
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team to manage the complete customer lifecycle process for our Brand and Advertising Agency relationships, primarily working with our Advertising and Marketing Integrity products. The relationship you build with your managed clients have a direct impact on our product - both in the short and long term to ensure the needs of the client are heard and met.
What you'll do:
- Operate as the primary technical contact for White Ops most valued Brand and Agency clients, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues and reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced
- Be hyper responsive to team and client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time
- Work with White Ops Product, Detection and Data Operations team to investigate and evaluate potential False Positives and False Negatives
- Understand our client’s strategies, imperatives, and critical metrics surrounding bot mitigation
- Become a student of your Client List - understand your clients offerings and services - be the White Ops advocate for your client to help shape White Ops product development to fit the clients needs
- Speak the language of marketers, continuously learning about what client personas are and constantly understand the changing success metrics our clients have
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Sales and Product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Reviews.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality and privacy of client data
- Be Human: Acclimate yourself to the White Ops culture and help us grow even more!
Who you are:
- Has been a Technical Account Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, Ad Operations Analyst and wants to be a part of creating and evolving new and emerging White Ops Products
- You are accountable and self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines and ensure deliverables are met.
- You have previous experience working at a Fortune 100 Brand or at a Top Tier Advertising Agency
- Marketing and the Ad Tech Ecosystem excites you: You are a lifelong student of marketing
- Technically minded, interested in how things work
- Command strong organizational and communication skills
- Work with Sales and Product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Review and client presentations
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.