Technical Account Manager / Sales Engineer at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time; constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators which include: CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is seeking a skilled collaborative Technical Account Manager to join our Content team and provide technical leadership in interacting with US/LATAM publishers and content owners on a technical level.
A Technical Account Manager takes responsibility for technical aspects of the pre/post-sale sales cycle in US/LATAM including general evangelism, introductory meetings, supporting bid/RFP responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional supporting technical resources.
· Maintain working knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of our Dailymotion BtB products (Player, Partner Account/Tools, Dashboards, Ad stack, vast tag integration…)
· Answer complex questions on function and usage; solve sales support problems
· Help US/LATAM publishers, understand best practices and how to migrate to use of Dailymotion BtB products
· Prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects
· Possibly provide installation support and post-sales consulting in coordination with the Partner Product, Ad product and Ad Ops teams
- As the Content team liaison to the Partner Product Team; they will work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from publishers
- Work with US/LATAM publishers to understand their specific needs and translate internally into product feedback (Player, Partner Account/Tools, Dashboards, Ad stack, vast tag integration…) to the Content, Product Management & Engineering teams.
- Identify and manage key US/LATAM publisher’s technical integrations objections, prescriptively guiding them to success, triage potential issues or bugs during implementation and act as a technical advisor.
- Perform implementation reviews with customers and evangelize new product features that they can leverage to achieve specific business goals
- Ensure that the technical aspects of your customer deployments are provided with the necessary technical documentation and guidance as needed
- Attend weekly roadmap meetings:
- Ahead of the meetings, communicate back to product/engineering key priorities and bugs from content partners
- After the meetings, provide a recap to Content Team / Sales / Business development teams
- Develop technical solutions and documentation for client-specific use cases
- Continuously develop relationships at the "implementation" level within each customer relationship
- Manage minimum X accounts and prospects
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE..
· 3+ years experience in Technical Sales, implementation or technical Digital Media role
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of assignments and clients
· Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and ability to handle objections on the fly
· An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new product and service offerings
· Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
Experience working with OVP and Mobile solutions preferred
Experience in streaming media or video space preferred
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave, etc..
- Fitness club membership
- 100% healthcare coverage starting day 1
- Commuter benefits
- 401k Contribution
- Paid parental leave
- FULLY stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks!
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.