Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
A Technical Account Manager (TAM) will continue to provide “white glove” technical service to our largest customers by supporting, adopting and providing guidance over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Datadog. A TAM is held in high regard as an expert and trusted advisor for how IT Operations translates to business value.
- Advise on technical support and product adoption for customers in line with pre-sales, post-sales and the renewal processes
- Analyze customer’s IT Operations environment on a regular basis and provide recommendations that will maximize Datadog’s value.
- Be the customer’s advocate by knowing their goals and use cases then suggesting process changes, product adoption, configuration and additional features to meet their requirements
- Mentor and train the customer’s champions
- Participate and prepare for Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Collaborate with Datadog’s product management, engineering and technical services teams to help identify new features and products
- Continuously evolve best practice to technical product adoption and customer success
- Possess a solid technical grounding with hands-on experience of IT Operations
- You have a never-ending passion for learning
- You are a self-starter, tech-savvy professional and it’s easy for you to understand a company’s business requirements and explain Datadog’s value and technical details to C-level executives, a technical guru and everything in between
- Previous hands on experience AWS, Azure or GCP
- CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab etc..
- Containerization tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher etc..
- Ability to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites;
- Ability to travel via auto, train or air up to 40% of the time
- Previous experience working as a TAM supporting mid-market and/or Enterprise customers in the cloud space
- You have experience using Datadog and/or other cloud monitoring tools.
Why You Should Apply:
Generous and competitive global and US benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.