Technical Account Manager
Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through better software.
We are building a rapidly growing team and are looking for a Technical Account Manager to engage with current and prospective users to help them get the best out of Bubble. You’ll be joining the team on the front lines, interacting directly with the Bubble community and shaping our customers’ experience.
In particular, you will:
• gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses use Bubble. You will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the company through your direct relationship with our customers
• engage with customers via our email support system and help them resolve issues or bugs they encounter
• work closely with the Founders and the engineering team to fix bugs, address requests for new features, and to guide them to drive improved application performance
• partner with users to understand their value proposition and business needs, in order to recommend the right plan and pricing for them
• engage in community-building: help organize events for our community, either online or offline; monitor our community on our very active forum (and sometimes on Facebook & Twitter) to maintain a helpful and friendly environment
• build a system that lasts: support our ongoing sales effort by answering inbound requests; improve our documentation and build guides to help our customers help themselves
We’re looking for someone who:
• learns quickly: enjoys learning technical concepts, new technologies, and how things work on computers in general (while there’s no specific knowledge or programming background needed coming in, you’ll need to be able to master Bubble quickly)
• is a structured problem-solver: enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended questions, able to diagnose problems quickly, sees problems in terms of mutually exclusive options; confident moving ahead with a diagnosis or decision
• is a strong verbal and written communicator: would be very comfortable explaining how a system like Bubble works to a range of audiences
• is user-oriented: has respect and empathy for our customers
• is a community builder: loves thinking about ways to help customers solve their problems themselves, is comfortable partnering with members of our ecosystem, and is excited about the idea of meeting users and organizing events.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a note at [email protected] with your resume and why you think this job is for you.
We expect to make offers in the range of $50-60k, depending on experience. This is a full-time position and based in Manhattan, New York.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.