As a Technical Account Manager, you will understand and appreciate that our customers are the heart of our business. The Particle Account team is responsible for managing all of our strategic relationships, helping customers use our platform in the most value-add ways, and driving revenue growth.
In this role, you’ll manage relationships that include points of contact who are CEOs, CTOs, Product Managers and Lead Engineers. You will be responsible for determining our account strategy for key accounts and manage the upsell and renewal opportunities with them. You will work closely with our Head of Product to ensure customer feedback is communicated and that customers are developing against the API properly. You will view yourself as the customer’s internal voice and are responsible for understanding their needs and adoption challenges.
You will work closely with our Head of Business Development and COO to ensure customer onboarding is conducted properly and that customer operations and revenue are streamlined.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role on a fast-paced, rapidly-growing team
- Prior Sales Engineer or Technical Account Manager experience preferred
- Experience with an API-focused platform preferred
- BA or BS required
- Located or willing to work in New York City
- Understanding of the healthcare data landscape
- Understanding of Particle’s long-term vision and customer needs.
- High capacity in verbal and written communication and data-driven account management.
- Motivation and ability to adapt in an environment that can change quickly.
- Experience with customer success software.
Read Full Job Description