Ogury is the creator of the first advertising engine driven by user choice. Ogury is a global organization with 400+ employees across 10 countries, working with 1500+ brands and 3500+ publishers to establish a trusted digital advertising ecosystem, driven by user choice. Ogury Advertising Engine is an integrated stack of technology, from consent and preference management to user engagement, designed and optimized for branding campaigns on mobile. It uses safe data to deliver relevant ads in a brand safe and fraud-free environment.
Our Technical Account Management Team in New York is expanding. As a Technical Account Manager you will master Ogury’s platform capabilities while developing and maintaining relationships with some of the largest marketers in the world (brands, agencies, and trading desks) to ensure campaign success.
You will maintain full ownership of and will serve in a proactive advisory role in monitoring, tracking, and delivering programmatic executions, including assessing performance and optimizing accordingly. This role will also lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise with demand partners while championing Ogury’s platform capabilities.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns, including campaign set-up and traffic management on our proprietary platform, while maintaining a high-quality standard
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met
- Assist clients with PMP setup, troubleshooting, and prepare campaign reporting and analysis
- Troubleshoot issues with managed service campaigns, creative, and implementations with the Account Management Team
- Act as a consultant to traders - inspire out of the box thinking/booking/trading, providing excellent customer service and end-to-end support
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics and translate marketing requirements into technical solutions and requirements
- You will work cross-functionally with internal divisions across Engineering, Product, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
- You have campaign experience with a digital/mobile ad sales platform, DSP or Trading desk.
- You have an understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, RTB, programmatic buying
- Ideally you will have knowledge of DFA, DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, and various third-party ad serving platforms and have worked with VAST/VPAID/HTML5 ad formats
- You are able to troubleshoot with DSPs and trading desks and drive resolution from ad calls and responses
- You have solid communication skills and be confident communicating with other areas of the business and with clients
- You are a solution-oriented thinker, you are able to provide solutions and ideas in challenging situations.
- Good start-up mentality - you are a quick and autonomous learner who thinks creatively to solve client challenges.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Life assurance
- Commuter benefits
- Subsidised gym membership through GymPass
- Slick office space in central NYC with breakfast and snacks.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce