US Public Sector Account Executive
- Prioritize and target specific agencies through dedicated prospecting and outreach efforts
- Define and build out the infrastructure required to sell to federal and local governments (whether internally or with partners)
- Own the entire sales cycle: from lead generation to contract-signing and beyond.
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Generate ideas for new use cases for our product as you engage prospects
- Work with Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the HyperScience Sales Process.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close.
- Develop and execute an account plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience selling software to the US government
- Demonstrated track record of top tier performance in previous roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues, experience closing 6- and 7-figure deals is a plus
- Self starter able to be let loose on a task with minimal oversight and guidance
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Our benefits are best described on our Careers page: https://www.hyperscience.com/careers
- Competitive salary and equity
- Top notch medical and health coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.