Vendor Management Lead at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Vendor Management Lead to join our growing Indirect Procurement function. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Procurement, this person will be responsible for the vendor management lifecycle at Peloton.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Peloton’s supplier on-boarding and management process
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- As one of the first points of contact at Peloton for supplier partners, you will assist with any inquiries about doing business at Peloton or our systems
- Work with multiple partner teams (Risk, Legal, Finance, etc.)
- As part of the on-boarding process, you will help guide potential suppliers through cross-functional reviews to ensure they are properly vetted and ready to transact
- Assist with leading a Supplier Relationship Management program, ensuring that due diligence and focus continues throughout the supplier’s engagement at Peloton
- Identify sourcing and consolidation opportunities
- Assist with preparing for and carrying out sourcing events by qualifying and reviewing potential
- Support Peloton’s supplier diversity goals by identifying qualified suppliers, reviewing certification documentation and reporting on spend targets
- Continuously review and enhance the supplier management process to ensure all stakeholders have a positive experience.
- You are encouraged to stay abreast of best practices and implement them here
- Identify opportunities for updating the order or payment methods to increase efficiency or reduce transaction costs
- Lead reporting for supplier performance against KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Assist with ad hoc spend reporting especially as it relates to supplier volumes and performance
- Review P-Card and expense spend data to identify opportunities to consolidate spend under Purchase Orders or negotiated agreements
- Advise business units of current/potential future vendor risks
- 5 or more years of experience in a vendor administration or procurement function
- High customer service mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and
- Operating experience with procure-to-pay tools and ERP systems; Coupa and NetSuite are a plus.
- Experience with supplier networks such as Coupa Supplier Portal or Ariba Supplier Network are also an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and supplier requests at various stages.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-starter but also a team player
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of both direct and indirect supply chains
- Experience with analyzing vendor performance and reporting results to internal stakeholders
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.