Vendor Relations Associate at Peloton
The vendor management associate onboards all vendors into Coupa & our ERP system by assisting employees & vendors in completing the manual vendor onboarding form & SIM forms. In addition they ensure all required legal forms (W9, W8, etc) are obtained and perform callbacks to validate banking instructions provided by the vendor.
- Review all vendor forms to ensure information is completed with accuracy.
- Follow up with employees & vendors to ensure all forms are completed within a timely manner.
- Obtained W9 & W8 forms, ensuring they are completed accurately with a valid signature.
- Obtain voided checks and/or bank certified letters with vendor banking instructions for payment.
- Perform callbacks to validate vendor banking instructions obtained.
- Key vendor information into NetSuite for vendors that require manual onboarding.
- Correspond with vendors to obtain any updates in address, banking instruction, or W9/ W8 status & update vendor records in NetSuite accordingly.
- Answer vendor & employee inquiries related to vendor setup.
- Attach all W9/ W8, vendor onboarding forms, voided checks, and bank certified letters to the vendor record in NetSuite.
- Assist in 1099 data review.
- Assist in vendor data cleanup.
- Work closely with the cash management team to ensure proper kyriba transaction codes and bank instructions are populated on vendor records to ensure successful payment processing.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects that impact vendor data.
- Ensure that vendor information is handled discreetly and with care. Making sure the information is only used within the professional mandates of the organization.
- Act as a liaison between the vendor & organization to ensure that all requirements of onboarding a vendor are met.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- 3-5 years relevant Accounts Payable, Vendor Management, or Procurement experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, controls and compliance requirements
- Treasury Management System and ERP experience
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality are a must
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Great team player
- Self-starter with a strong willingness to learn
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.