Venture Support Specialist at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
At a high level, the Venture Support Specialist's role is to support internal Venture teams from pre-kick-off & on-boarding to close-out & off-boarding, and all the moments in between.
The Venture Support Specialist focuses primarily on team coordination. They work collaboratively with the Venture’s leadership and provide a high level of organizational and administrative support. This role is dedicated to supporting a multidisciplinary team instead of a particular individual and enables the delivery of the team’s goals.
We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is dedicated to offering administrative and organizational support in a fast-paced environment.
As the Venture Support Specialist, you will:
- Act as the main point of contact for the venture including managing the venture team calendar, keeping track of milestones, meetings, and important deadlines
- Facilitate the organization of meetings between the team and our corporate partners.
- Support the venture team with project-related challenges, e.g. booking research interviews, supporting venture recruiting or the onboarding of new team members to the venture
- Serve as the connector between IT and the venture to ensure faster resolution or requests and more structured processes (e.g. tracking access)
- Act as the liaison between internal and external stakeholders including DV colleagues from finance, staffing, administrative & office services, reception and stakeholders
- Track and process venture expenses as well as helping to source competitive pricing of swag and ensuring adherence to expense policies
- Assist in filing of important documents (e.g., NDAs)
- Organize travel bookings for the team, including visa applications as needed
- Be staffed on 1-3 ventures at any given time as well as being a contributor to the DV Center and Venture Ops team
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in a commensurate role in a busy, deadline driven environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate confidently internally and externally at all levels
- Strong collaborator and partnership builder
- Ability to work flexible hours and/or overtime if needed
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Experience coordinating logistics and ability to juggle competing priorities, effectively manage time and navigate up ambiguity with confidence
- Experience with programs such as Slack, File-sharing platforms (like Dropbox or Egnyte), Digital collaboration software (like Airtable or Trello). Outlook experience and expense reporting experience is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.