Vice President, Business Development - Nationals at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Vice President, Business Development - Nationals will lead business development campaigns for prospective National Health Plan clients. This individual will lead a team dedicated to National revenue growth.
This role will report to the Head of National Growth.
- Lead National Health Plan vertical
- Create and hit mutually agreed upon National Health Plan CARR goals
- Hit mutually agreed upon National Health Plan CARR goals as determined by Quartet’s Leadership Team
- Support Quartet strategic planning across National Health plan pipeline development, product requirements, and potential integrations cross functionally across Quartet
- Create campaign strategies across prospective National Health Plans to progress partnerships including value creation shaping, buyer mapping, coordination of Quartet’s team to map to appropriate customers, and execution of partnership discussions
- Establish and deepen relationships across prospective National Health Plan partners with a main focus on senior leaders including C-suite and other influencers
- Drive and innovate on contracting processes (pricing, governance, etc) across campaigns to ensure quick and scalable nationwide expansion plans
- Develop, recruit, and mentor a team of revenue driven leaders including BD Managers to deliver against National CARR goals
- 10 years of leadership experience selling to National payers
- Proven ability to build, mentor, and lead a sales team
- Track record of closing multi-million dollar sales within healthcare enterprise customers
- Expertise building complex, strategic partnerships and driving revenue across the payer space, including a track record of selling to National Health Plans
- Experience strategizing with and engaging payer partners with new and innovative technology/software products and services based upon a keen ability to whiteboard, customize and innovate solutions strategic to partners’ needs and goals
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships within complicated health care specific organizations
- A deep healthcare ecosystem understanding: health system / clinical networks, behavioral health, capitation / risk-based arrangements, and managed care operations
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.