Vice President, Enterprise Sales at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Role
Angi is seeking a VP of Enterprise Sales to define and execute the sales strategy for the company. The VP of Enterprise Sales will lead a team in acquiring all levels of customers across multiple industry verticals. He/she will have the opportunity to initiate and grow strategic partnerships and large account sales while leading the BD and AM organizations. The VP of Enterprise Sales will build a high-performance sales organization and will be a key member of company leadership team tasked with long term company growth.
The ideal candidate thrives in a high-growth environment and has a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy, running a metrics driven sales team, and expanding sales to new markets.
Day In The Life
- Define ideal sales and partnership customer personas and have team focus on them
- Develop measurable metrics for the sales team
- Develop strategy to expand into new markets
- Understand and contribute to shaping the customer journey
- Align sales initiatives with marketing and product releases
- Plan sales strategy and tactics for targeting contacts in all verticals
- Collaborate with the product team to accelerate features needed to enhance sales opportunities
- Drive account management organizational effectiveness to increase account penetration
Who You Are
- 10+ years enterprise sales or business development experience
- 6+ years managing sales teams
- Successful track record leading sales reps to achieving million dollar quotas
- Track record of arming sales team with scalable best practices
- Experience with a data driven sales process including reporting
- Experience with business development and strategy preferred
- Experience in the Home Services industry desirable
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world