Vice President, Enterprise Sales at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is looking for an experienced enterprise sales leader to join our rapidly growing team. The Vice President of Enterprise Sales will manage and scale our enterprise sales function. In addition to leading a fantastic team of sales professionals, you will also be helping hospitality venues find the technology platform they’ve been dreaming of! You will be responsible for developing our enterprise sales strategy, both in New York City and in select field markets. You will write the enterprise playbook and build out the capabilities that will set SevenRooms up for success. As a key contributor to our go-to-market roadmap, you will work closely with the team to deliver great results and build new relationships for SevenRooms.What You'll Do
- Develop the enterprise strategy and GTM in partnership with business stakeholders
- Responsible for Enterprise Business P&L
- Coach, mentor, manage, and lead our enterprise sales team with the goal of hitting both individual and team targets
- Manage Enteprise forecasting and pipeline
- Source, interview, and hire exceptional salespeople
- Build out a formal training program and deliver trainings to new team members
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders in the organization including Product, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Participate in strategic client conversations to open and close deals
- Attend conference events as executive stakeholder
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS / hospitality technology sales and sales management experience
- Track record and demonstrated success leading teams that have sold software to enterprise clients (hospitality software a plus!)
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about exceeding revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Experience leveraging sophisticated CRM and sales workflow platforms leading to established KPIs
- Experience with complex sales processes, RFP’s, and complex contracts/deals
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.