Vice President, North America Sales at Integral Ad Science
We are seeking a passionate, accomplished leader to join us as Vice President, North America Sales. This VP will drive the company’s North American growth strategy and its execution to help us achieve our goals. This person will lead a team of senior sales leaders for Advertiser Sales. Directly reporting to the CRO, this individual will be responsible for the commercial growth of the North American region.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the North America Sales team (25+ people) to ensure profit and revenue targets are achieved
- Develop sales strategies for winning new business while retaining existing clients to achieve the company’s sales goals
- Foster a goal-oriented sales culture to ensure the team is successful in meeting its targets
- Optimize the sales team structure by hiring and developing top-notch sales talent
- Understand the clients' businesses and anticipate their needs to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Design and articulate clear sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements as needed
- Compile customer and prospect information and data to produce detailed and accurate sales forecasting reports
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel, and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and help close strategic sales opportunities
- 35% travel required
Who you are and what you have:
- Demonstrated success building a go-to-market strategy and regional sales plans for a rapidly growing ad tech, digital media, or SaaS company
- Experience leading a team of 25+, including hiring, on-boarding, and managing top performing Sales Directors and Sellers to ensure progress against stated expectations in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Successful experience closing complex, enterprise-level, SaaS opportunities focused on advertiser, agency, programmatic or publisher businesses, as well as proven ability to build and grow various sales channels
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, mid-size company
- Successful experience leveraging SFDC to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to a corporate leadership team
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership
- BS/BA degree required; an MBA is a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.